Lead Generation

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blogging For Cash Video #2

How to get more traffic? Get more people to visit your business?

Principle - fundamental, primary, or general law or truth from which
 others are derived:

Why to? Vs. How to?

My name is Raymond Richard and I sale cars as a full time income. I have a wife and three children my eldest son is off to college and I have one in high school and the youngest in elementary. I tell you this things because if you are in the market to make extra money, this video is a great way to make more money and not effect what you are currently doing.  

Focus on the Why and you will succeed. My why is my family, so when I get tired or hear no when I' m selling a car my why (family) helps me continue to help people that needs a automobile. You can use this same principle when you join our team and learn how to make money by blogging.

These are leadership concepts that I learned when I joined Empower Network. I purchased the 15k formula which cost me 1k and well worth the cost. Now the 15k product is 1k not $250 according to this video. The product(15k) is getting a lot of results and well worth the thousand dollars now. People thought $250 was a lot to spend at the time, now people tell me a thousand is a lot of money.  There are a lot of people that have the desire to make money online, and learn how to market. The main problem that people run into is that there is a lot of information and training out there, some of which is low quality, or inaccurate.

With this product 15k formula you get all the best teaching from people that are getting results and they share the results with you when you get the 15k formula. In this training you will see why using Empower is a powerful way to get tons of traffic.

Watch this video and learn how I am getting tons of traffic to my website. The principle in this video is to blog daily. Create good content daily!!!


Read more about blogging with Empower Network here.




No comments:

Post a Comment