Lead Generation

Friday, July 11, 2014

I Pay Review

 I Pay company Review

What is I Pay?

I Pay is a company that markets prepaid Master cards. This is a product we use everyday and the owners of this company us people like you and I to market for them.

The IPay Prepaid MasterCard provides cardholders a safe and convenient way to make everyday purchases from gasoline to groceries or paying monthly bills online and get your pay faster.

How would you like to be paid every time someone use their Master card or every time you use your master card? If you feel this is a valuable product and you tell a family member or friend and they join as an affiliate or they join as a customer the company will pay you. How many times have we recommended a good movie or place to eat and was not compensated?

The company uses Multi level Marketing to market the products (Master Cards). Multi Level Marketing is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate but also for the sale of the other sales that they recruit.

If you would like to know how to grow your IPay business fast you can contact me and I will help you grow your business fast.

Raymond Richard
513-720-2344




No comments:

Post a Comment