Lead Generation

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Free Program


 The FREE program

A. Sign up for Betterweb Builder

You can get started in making money online just know you have to put a lot of time in. Set a goal for yourself that you want to get 3 other people signed up in a week.  Don’t get down if you don’t see your self making money right off the bat, people just may not trust you yet, or people don’t trust themselves.
Here’s what you need to do to get started sign up for my FREE program and upgrade when you can. My job is to help make you money asap. When you get a link to you Betterweb Builders account put that link on your different social media sites. Here’s an example of my link http://www.mybwbsite.com/4627666. Send a example letter:

To people in MLM

Subject Line:  Have you seen this free recruiting tool?
Hi (Their firstname),
Have you seen this new automated system that can generate lot’s of free leads and prospects for Network Marketers?
I thought you might have an interest in seeing how it worked.
Click here http://www.mybwbsite.com/4627666
Have a great day!
raymond Richard


To Friends

Subject line:   (Your Friends name), You have to see what I found.
I found this incredible new way to make money online and it’s free.
Click here http://www.mybwbsite.com/4627666 to check it out.
Let me know what you think,
raymond Richard


This system will help you get a list. What is a list a list is a group of people that you can send emails to to get them to buy what you recommend.  Now were do you put these links at? This is a example of my link http://www.mybwbsite.com/4627666 you can get a shorter link at bitly.com when you get better at marketing. Ok back to places to put your link
  1. Creglist.com
  2. FaceBook
  3. Twitter
  4. Freepress Release.com
  5. Betternetwork.com
  6. Squidoo.com
  7. Apense.com
  8. Linkin


B. Sign up for Google Blogspot.com

This is a FREE blog program that you can start blogging (writing) about you life or a new business you started. Here is an example of my blogspot http://www.intertnetmoney.blogspot.com/ log on to my site and read some of my post.

* When you post or write a blog go to ping.com and these allow search engines can find you. Remember this is like a bike you don’t learn to ride a bike by reading about it do what I tell you to do and you will see results! If you fall off the bike meaning you don’t post a blog or put a link out on Craglist or Facebook do it today, that’s getting up.

C. Become a Affilate of amazon.com
Sale the most current book you have read. When you become an affiliate of Amazon you can sale there products. Example John Maxwell


If you click this link and buy this book from me  I get credit for it ($paid). I will show you how a smaller link looks with bitly.com Example:  http://amzn.to/16ciUJH

D. Become a affiliate of Clickbank.com and Commission Junction
This is one of the first things most internet marketers do first, but I say start with Betterweb builder first because if you have someone’s email address and they want to start a business you can always contact them. You will hear that the money is in the list.

E. Fast Money $$$$$

Once you make money, this is the hard one invest it in the business first then repeat what you done. Better yet copy this letter word for word but put your links in the letter and send it to someone you care about and watch their lives change.

F. Sign up for my  complete step by step program and I will show you what my mentor taught me sign up at www.raymondrichard.weebly.com

05/14/13

P.s. I made this for a friend Larry Tribble watch him grow.

Raymond Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment